Wink, wink

Wink, wink

Monday, July 27, 2009

We Made it! 448 Miles




I have to apologize, I was worn out and lacked the energy to take this wheelsucking blog to the next level! Yeah, I drank beer and passed out. There are stories that need telling, however, such as the time a fellow rider needed to relieve himself, anally and mid-ride, of protein drinks and last night's beer, and the difficulty involved with said task. And stats. Stats will be posted. Stay tuned for more tales of the ever-name-changeing Tour de Bouldurango International (we had an Aussie, a Brit, and a Spaniard with us). I'm still woozy enough after the finish line party to state that this will be an annual event, and the Wheelsucking Brewer blog is the place for furhter details!

1 comment:

  1. Dave,

    Congrats to all! What a great accomplishment! I look forward to the "rest of the story"!

    Hanszee

    ReplyDelete