Wink, wink

Wink, wink

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chad's Oskar Blues Blog is Better Than Mine

Well, the brewer's sufferfest known has the Tour of BoulDurango has arrived. I've made it to Colorado's Front Range and there's all manner of good stuff happening today such as the World Cup finals, the Tour De France, the 1st Annual CO Beer and Cocktail Party at Denver's Star Bar, and Reel Big Fish is playing at the Odgen Theater, but all I can focus on is this silly ride, and how I, once again, have found myself committing to it.

We take off in the morning from Avery Brewing in Boulder with much of the same sweet crew as last year. Adam and six others from Avery, along with Dale, Chad, Dave, and Jeremy from Oskar Blues, a couple of the Grossman clan of Sierra Nevada fame, and Arlo (Barroom Hero), Sam (Accountant), Robin (Chemist), and myself, all from Ska.

The bottom line on internet coverage is this: Chad's Brews and Bikes blog from Oskar Blues is much better than this, with killer photos to boot! That being said, I'll try not to dissapoint--I'll be the Stats Man, keeping running statistics on the really important things such as mileage, mechanicals, crashes, and types and amounts of beers consumed, at least until I'm too happy or sad to care. We'll arrive back home at Ska, hopefully with everyone still in tact on Saturday 7/23. I'll do my best to keep this updated daily, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment